GOVERNMENT CONTRACTORS, are you ready for Aprils changes? enquire today to discuss how we can help you stay outside IR35, learn more about the incoming legislation and see how you can protect or INCREASE your pay.
Knight Wolffe offers contractors in the Medical, IT, Finance and Energy sectors a compliant, efficient and lucrative solution to the issue of IR35 – with a proven track record of maximising returns and an in depth understanding and of current legislation.
We provide a FULLY COMPLIANT product that will MAXIMISE YOUR INCOME, DECREASE YOUR PAPERWORK and provide a STRESS FREE experience, with over years of experience we WILL DELIVER all of the above.
The contractor landscape is constantly changing, with last year’s changes to the rules regarding expense claims, the much flagged changes to public sector contracting due in April 2017 and the pending implementation of the Digital Tax Tool with the aim of making Tax Digital by 2020, it is essential you know how these changes affect you,
At Knight Wolffe we constantly review our products to ensure FULL COMPLIANCE AT ALL TIMES, we pride ourselves in major ongoing investment and our proactive and not reactive approach. Whether you are new to contracting, thinking of contracting or a seasoned professional, you shouldn’t compromise when it comes to your income and peace of mind.WHY
WHY KNIGHT WOLFFE?
- We are agency approved
- We typically increase your pay so you take home up to 85% of your contract value
- We provide a premium service to all our clients, delivered by a friendly and experienced team.
- We invest heavily in product development
- We provide the market leading product, maximum financial return and complete peace of mind.
- We do not require registration required for DOTAS and are not effected by GAAR, our products are outside IR35, MSC and AWR.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Complete the application form
- Submit your timesheets
- We take care of your paperwork
- Weekly or monthly payments paid same day
- Invoicing, administration and Tax returns included
- Its free to join and free to leave
- There are no fees when you are not working
Get in touch and receive a FREE REVIEW so we can advise you on a tailored solution to fit your individual needs. You can call us on 0333 444 0325 or email email@example.com